- A corpobackup is not a substitution for a regularly scheduled backup of the database in a DBMS system
- Step 1 is optional but highly recommended
How to take a Corpobackup in Corporater Control Center
- Stop the "EPM Suite" service in Windows services on the server where Corporater BMP is installed
- Locate the installation folder (default installation path: C:\Program Files\EPM Suite)
- Double-click the file named "EPMControl.exe" to open the Control Center
- Right-click "Workspace & Data" in the left hand menu in the Control Center
- Click "Backup"
Choose the folder where the corpobackup should be saved
Wait for the backup prosess to finish. This might take a while on large databases.
Check that the .corpobackup was created as expected
Start the "EPM Suite" service in Windows